Cardioguide.com makes it easy for you to find what you, as an
Cardiologist, are looking for. You can choose one of two search
- The Cardiology Information Finder will search the following internet
sites for your keywords:
- Altavista's engine; this looks throughout the internet and
may give you over 1000 results for searches; you can narrow your search down by
placing your keywords in quotes; ie: "cerebral ischemia" will only get all the internet pages
with the complete phrase of cerebral ischemia and not all sites with the word cerebral and/or
- Search National Library of Medicine's (NLM) Medline archives'
- Mendelian Genetics pages; this site will find any
genetic disorder which has a reference to your keywords;
- Cancer Net: information on all malignancies;
- National Library of Medicine's Web Site;
- And RxList drug information center including indications, contraindications,
side effects, etc. of all medications.
- The Cardiology WebSite Finder will search our database
for internet sites which have
Cardiology information. You simply type in your keywords and
you will be presented with a number of websites and their respective
- Finally, you can simply click on a Category in the category
list to get a listing of Cardiology sites in that category.